This granola recipe is a great alternative to cereal provides better nutrition with more vitamins, minerals fibre, protein and healthy fats. This will help keep you full for longer and sustain your energy levels throughout the day.
Whats more, it only takes 5 mins to prep! Tweak the recipe to your desired taste with different nuts, spices or honey.
- 250g Rolled oats
- 200g Macadamias, raw, roughly chopped
- 200g Almonds, raw, roughly chopped
- 200g Pepitas
- 150g coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80ml Coconut oil, melted
- 50ml Maple syrup
- Zest of ½ an orange
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- Swap almonds and macadamias with any of your favourite nuts
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced).
- Line 2 large baking trays.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and then spread out on trays.
- Bake for 25 mins, stirring half way through.
- Allow to cool and store in air tight jar.
Serve with natural Greek yoghurt and mixed berries.